Friday, August 24, 2012

ACTION.

Well...I have been here, waiting for a Bowelscan Kit since 28th June, and still nothing.

No sign of any such kit as advertised.

The good news is...'making false or misleading representations' is an offence according to Consumer Affairs Victoria.

Given that there was no Bowelscan Kit made available in the LIMITED TIME as advertised in the Chemist...even though there were adequate supplies kept...somewhere...

Given that this issue is a matter i take very seriously, as someone who has been touched by cancer...  

And since making my complaint, NOTHING has been done to supply me with the kit as advertised, or make amends- indeed, my request has been ignored, (& it would seem I can go off and die in a corner somewhere) - I will be forwarding my complaint to Consumer Affairs Victoria & the Small Claims Tribunal.

It's not just the broken promise now- it is the being ignored.

Well, Rotary, ignore this.

These hypocrites clearly feel no moral responsibility to make good on their promise...

Let's see if they take the law seriously.

The results might well constitute my next documentary...   

No comments:

Post a Comment