Friday, August 17, 2012

Still nothing...

Still no sign of a Bowelscan Kit.
I write this from my sick bed. This business is beginning to take its toll.
I cannot help but wonder why I am being ignored.
Thank you for your support and encouragement. And advice.
As one of you said, ‘you are amazing; most people would just let it go, and put it down to ‘just another broken promise.’
But I cannot let it go.
Maybe it was just one broken promise too many…from the wrong people.
If there is one thing I hate worse than broken promises…it is hypocrisy.
The thing that gets my gander, is that this is an organisation of do-gooders that have broken their promise.
We expect politicians and government to break promises.
We expect corporations to break their promises.
But a charity organisation?

No comments:

Post a Comment